If you believe DWA staff have not appropriately applied the program terms and conditions, you can appeal the decision to the Conservation and Public Affairs Committee.
Steps to appeal:
- Send an email with applicable support documentation to email@example.com. Any documentation which helps DWA staff and the committee understand your case is extremely helpful. You can also mail your appeal documentation to:
Desert Water Agency
PO Box 1710
Palm Springs CA 92263
- DWA will contact you confirming receipt of your appeal documentation.
- DWA will schedule your appeals on the Conservation and Public Affairs Committee agenda and let you know the time and date of the meeting.
- You can attend the Committee meeting in person or by Zoom. DWA staff will present your documentation to the Committee, and you will have an opportunity to address the Committee.
- The Committee will review the appeal and documentation and make a decision.
- Staff will inform you of the decision. All decisions are final.