Desert Water Agency encourages you to skip overseeding and allow your grass to go gold for the winter. Better yet, use a rebate to help switch to a desert landscape.
*Please note there are current water restrictions in place because of drought, including no irrigation during daylight hours. Go here for more information
Top 5 reasons to skip overseeding:
- Doing your part during the California drought matters for our community
- Seed prices are up significantly this year
- Landscape labor costs are at an all-time high
- It's difficult for winter grass to sprout without daylight watering
- You risk a fine if you use sprinklers during the day or spray onto sidewalk/gutter
Thanks HOAs for not overseeding!
- Mesquite Canyon Estates
- Canyon Estates
- Via Isla
- Villa Roma
- Palm Springs East
- Sunrise Racquet Club
- Palm Oasis
- Sunrise Oasis
- El Dorado Palms Estates
- Cathedral Canyon Country Club
- Casa Sonora
- Ramon Estados
Want a sign!
If you would like a sign for your yard to help spread the message, send an e-mail to Outreach@dwa.org