Business Toilet Rebate Program
Terms and Application
Replace old inefficient toilets with high-efficiency models to save water! Businesses can get up to $100 per toilet, and can apply for up to one hundred (100) toilets. The program has limited funding. Completed applications don’t guarantee a rebate. Desert Water Agency no longer rebates individuals for replacing/upgrading toilets.
- Applications must be for ten (10) toilets minimum.
- Applicant’s business must be located within the Agency’s service area.
- Toilets must be purchased after July 1, 2018, and application must be submitted within 30 days after purchase.
- Toilets must be high-efficiency models with 1.28 gallons per flush or less.
- Applicants are responsible for installation at their own expense.
- Applicant must provide a copy of their receipt or paid sales invoice indicating the make and model. DWA may also request an inspection of the toilets installed.
Rebate check will be issued within 45-60 days for those that qualify.
Desert Water Agency offers this program on a first-come, first served basis and rebates depend on the availability of funds. If you'd like to confirm the availability of funds, you're welcome to call us at 760-323-4971 ext 183.