DWA finishing work on 2017 pipeline projects
Starting on June 19, Desert Water Agency began installing new pipelines in select areas across the city. Many of the pipelines being replaced date back to the mid-1900s and have had a significant leak problem.
Crews are currently working on:
- Saturmino between Alejo and Amado; E Desert Palms Drive; portions of Belding Drive (final paving scheduled for 12/08-12/12)
- image Sarah Street between Agua Caliente Trail and Crossley Street
Recently finished (final paving NOT yet completed):
- W Stevens between Juarez and Vista Chino; portions of Via Monte Vista; N Vine; Camino Norte between Vine and W Stevens (final paving scheduled for 11/28-11/30)
- Broadmoor between Waverly and Brentwood (final paving scheduled for 12/01-12/05)
- Linda Vista, Pasatiempo, and portions of Paseo El Mirador (final paving scheduled for 12/8-12/12)
- Sunny Dunes between N Riverside and Calle Palo Fierro (final paving scheduled for 11/27-11/28)
We appreciate our customers' patience as we complete these projects. Please remember to always drive safely in cone zone - we want to ensure that all of our employees and crews go home safely each night.