DWA begins work on new pipeline projects
Starting on June 19, Desert Water Agency began installing new pipelines in select areas across the city. Many of the pipelines being replaced date back to the mid-1900s and have had a significant leak problem.
Crews are currently working on:
- W Stevens between Juarez and Vista Chino; portions of Via Monte Vista; N Vine; Camino Norte between Vine and W Stevens
- Broadmoor between Waverly and Brentwood
Next, DWA will work on:
- Saturmino between Alejo and Amado; E Desert Palms Drive; portions of Belding Drive
- image Sarah Street between Agua Caliente Trail and Crossley Street
- Linda Vista, Pasatiempo, and portions of Paseo El Mirador.
- Sunny Dunes between N Riverside and Calle Palo Fierro
We appreciate our customers' patience as we complete these projects. Please remember to always drive safely in cone zone - we want to ensure that all of our employees and crews go home safely each night.