Subscribe     FAQs     Pay My Bill

Account Changes

Changes to your account
Changes to an account can only be made by the property owner. For transfer of ownership please see “Starting New Service

For account changes please call (760) 323-4971

Close account
To close you account, please contact our customer service department by calling (760) 323-4971.

If you have contact with the new owner, it would be helpful to advise them to contact our office for account transfer to assure un-interrupted water service.

Change of ownership
To transfer account please see “Starting New Service