Toilet Rebate Program
Terms and Application
Replace old inefficient toilets with high-efficiency models to save water! Residential customers can get up to $100 per toilet, for up to two toilets per household. Businesses can get up to $100 per toilet, and can apply for up to thirty toilets. The program has limited funding, and completed applications don’t guarantee a rebate.
- Applicant’s home or business must be located within the Agency’s service area.
- Toilets must be purchased after July 1, 2016, and application must be submitted within 30 days after purchase.
- Toilets must be high-efficiency models with 1.28 gallons per flush or less.
- Applicants are responsible for installation at their own expense.
- Applicant must provide a copy of their receipt or paid sales invoice indicating the make and model. DWA may also request a photo of the toilet(s) installed.
Rebate check will be issued within 45 days for those that qualify.
Desert Water Agency offers this program on a first-come, first-served basis and rebates depend on availability of funds.
Residential program is OUT of funding
Mail: PO Box 1710, Palm Springs, CA 92263-1710
Drop-off: 1200 South Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs.