Get rid of water waste due to old sprinkler spray heads with free efficient sprinkler nozzles. Efficient sprinkler nozzles can save customers up to 1,400 gallons per head per year and can reduce the amount of water that runs onto the sidewalk. Precision nozzles distribute water more evenly, apply water more efficiently so less is needed and disburse water more slowly and in larger droplets to help reduce runoff.
Thanks to an agreement with Sentinel Energy Center in Desert Hot Springs, DWA is able to join other Southern California water agencies as part of FreeSprinklerNozzles.com.
Single-family homes are limited to 25 nozzles
Businesses/HOAs are limited to 100 nozzles
How it works:
1. Visit FreeSprinklerNozzles.com and select your site type (residential or commercial)
2. Select DWA as your participating water agency
3. Use your existing water account information to fill out the form
4. Determine the sprinkler nozzles needed for your property and print your voucher
5. Visit a participating store listed on the voucher and present your voucher as payment
6. Install your new sprinkler nozzles and start saving!